Organize With Me

Hey everyone! The majority of us are stuck inside right now, and this week I am showing you how I organized my new sewing room. We just moved a week ago, and I have yet to take out my sewing machine from its box. This week is all about organization and cleaning.


What is everyone doing to keep busy during this time of quarantine? Besides setting up our new place, I have been staying busy by trying new coffee recipes, baking, spending time outdoors, and watching old movies. 

When I was organizing, I made sure to keep a small bin at my table with some of my favorite Embellish® Products. I always love having a good seam ripper around. Those classic seam rippers are very tiny and ugly - but not this one! This Embellish® Seam Ripper is my saving grace. It's larger than your traditional seam ripper and is easier to use with its long, tapered handle. Not to mention it's really pretty and matches with my Embellish® Appliqué Scissors and Embellish® Ultimate Tweezers.


RNK Embroidery Perfection Tape is also another staple for me. I use it when I'm cutting out card stock on the ScanNCut, when I'm using Embellish® Heat Transfer Foil as appliqué, and so much more! The Embellish® Vinyl Weeding Tool is also another one of my staples. You can use this tool for more than weeding out vinyl! I like to use it to help remove my topper and to turn corners.

What are some of your favorite Embellish® Products? Leave a comment below. Don't forget to click here to find an Embellish® Dealer near you so you can shop all these amazing products.

Comments

Popular Posts