NEW Embellish® Products

I received an exciting package in the mail this week and decided to open it on camera! Embellish®  just came out with some new, floral sewing accessories that I am OBSESSED with.


Look at my cutie helper ! Floyd loves Embellish®, too! (Especially when he gets to play in a box...) I restocked on some supplies as well as receiving some new goodies. Embellish® just released a Seam Ripper, Ultimate Tweezers, and Appliqué Scissors. These sewing staples come with an adorable floral print! I love pretty things that serve a purpose. I really appreciate the heaviness of the seam ripper handle! Most seam rippers are thin and it's hard to get a good grip on them, but not with the Embellish® Seam Ripper!



I am also super excited that I got my hands on this limited edition Embellish® Encore Matte Thread Set. This limited edition set has some beautiful pastel colors included lavender and mint! (It also has three of my favorite mustard yellow shades, too!) If you want to get your hands on this 15-spool set, click here to find an Embellish® Dealer near you!


Make sure to watch this week's video to see what other goodies I got!



Comments

Popular Posts